Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis or PrEP is a new tool in the HIV prevention toolbox. We can help you determine whether PrEP is right for your, and connect you to resources to access this highly effective HIV prevention strategy.
What is PrEP?
PrEP is a once a day pill that can help prevent you from getting HIV if you are exposed to the virus.
Is PrEP right for me?
PrEP might be right for you if:
- You have condomless sex with partners who are HIV positive or of unknown status
- Your primary sexual partner is HIV-positive
- You exchange sex for money, shelter, drugs or other needs
- You share syringes or use syringes that may have been used by someone else previously
- You’ve been diagnosed with an STI in the past year
- You or your partner has recently been incarcerated
How do I get on PrEP?
If you are interested in PrEP, we can help you determine your risk, assess your insurance for coverage, and get you connected to a community partner who prescribe PrEP.
For more information call 612-373-2411.