A Model of Care in Working with LGBTQ+ Clients and Clients Living with HIV
Join JustUs health for a delicious breakfast and continuing education. This event will combine awareness and education to introduce mental health providers to the work of JustUs Health as well as JustUs Health’s Pillars of Care to address the oppression our clients experience in daily life.
The session will count toward 1 CEU Credit approve by the Minnesota Board of Social Work.
Upon completion of the session:
- Participants will be able to identify 5 theoretical frameworks they can utilize in working with oppressed communities.
- Participants will understand why these 5 theoretical frameworks are needed based on statistical data from JustUs Health Voices of Health survey data.
- Participants will identify 1 strategy from each Pillar of Care they can immediately implement into their clinical work.
- Friday, November 15 from 8 – 10 a.m.
- St. Thomas University - McNeely Hall, Room 100, 2060 Summit Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105
- Tickets and pre-registration required. $40 per person.
- Parking Vouchers available for up to 3 hours at the Anderson Parking Ramp.