The Marketing Coordinator at JustUs Health will be organizing and implementing marketing efforts to support the agency’s revenue sources, including our behavioral health clinic, education and training, and fundraising efforts including communicating with individual donors, companies, and event attendees. This person will be responsible for leading our social media marketing and advertising efforts, CRM and email marketing, and SEO and website optimization.
- Coordinating all revenue-generating marketing efforts, including working closely with consultants and staff across departments.
- Maintaining and enhancing JustUs Health’s email marketing program to engage targeted market audiences and build new audiences.
- Managing social media campaigns on multiple outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) to create new content and engage with current followers and build traffic.
- Updating and distributing agency social media calendar based on overall marketing objectives.
- Working across departments to gather and respond to marketing needs and ideas from diverse perspectives and programs.
- Analyzing and drawing insights from social media, SEO, and email metrics.
- Organizing materials for all online and digital advertising efforts including websites, paid search campaigns, digital advertising, social media, and email marketing.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading all web content, print, and electronic communications with donors and potential clients.
- Partnering with the advancement team to plan and implement effective donor relations marketing.
- Creating and implementing marketing plans to support special events, including fundraisers and Pride participation.
- Recruiting and managing contractors, as needed, to perform specialized communications work.
- Assisting with strategies to increase contact lists and social media followers.
- Gathering photos, stories, and anecdotal information for use on JustUs Health’s different channels of communication adhering to established privacy policies.
- Initiating content generation for our website and maintaining ongoing updates and enhancements.
- Tracking and communicating marketing analytics and performance, providing recommendations to continually grow and improve our online digital presence and impact.
- Organizing and maintaining all digital content to ensure they are secure, readily accessible, and easy to update for future use.
- Ensuring that JustUs Health’s digital and external communications represent the racial, sexual, and gender diversity of our staff, clients, and community.
- Coordinating agency crisis response in the event the Marketing Manager is unavailable.
- Any other duties as assigned as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, and/or managing social media channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with varying audiences.
- Comfortable in furthering the mission of JustUs Health by increasing revenue.
- Experience and proven capacity working with communities of color and/or in addressing Gay/Bi/MSM/Queer and Transgender health issues, and a capacity to work with HIV-positive people and those engaged in risk behaviors for HIV in individual settings.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other social insight tools.
- Experience expanding social media presence to reach diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of donor database systems.
- Advanced technology experience in virtual platforms, video and photo editing tools, and registration and fundraising options.
- Previous work in a non-profit or health clinic environment; familiarity with development principles.
- Proficiency in a second language other than English.
- Individuals with lived experience or a passion towards our target populations (Gay/Bi/MSM/Queer, Transgender, African American, multi-racial communities that are disproportionately impacted by HIV, HIV positive people, and those engaging in risk behaviors for HIV in individual and group settings) are encouraged to apply.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is an exempt position. The starting salary range is between $37,000 - $40,000 based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, supplemental life insurance, spouse and child life insurance, and company-paid life insurance and long-term disability. We provide our employees with paid time off and paid holidays.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com (preferred) or mail
Attn: Human Resources
2577 Territorial Road West
Saint Paul, MN 55114