The mission of JustUs Health is to work for equitable health care access and outcomes for people who experience injustice at the intersection of health status and identity.
We center individuals and communities at risk of and living with HIV or facing barriers to equitable health care access and outcomes because of their identity as gender, sexual and/ or racial minorities.
How does JustUs Health realize its purpose?
- JustUs Health provides health care coordination and access, including targeted direct services that responds to unmet community health needs.
- JustUs Health engages and empowers our communities to advocate together, and educate care providers, policy makers and the broader public.
What strategic actions will we take to fulfill our purpose?
- Embrace and lead a campaign to End HIV as a frame for our HIV work.
- Expand and implement a training and systems change social enterprise.
- Respond to the growing needs of older LGBTQ+ and HIV communities.
- Increase community engagement and empowerment.
- Explore options and feasibility for expanding targeted LGBTQ+ direct care services.
- Strengthen operational and financial stability.